Boliche - Stuffed Beef Eye Round Roast
* 1-5lb. Boliche(Beef Eye Round Roast)
* Cacciatore & Sons Famous Chorizo
* 2 Large onions, peeled and chopped
* 1 Large green pepper, seeded and chopped
* 3 Cloves of garlic, minced
* 4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 2 bay leaves
* 1- 15 oz can of beef broth
* 1 cup of Red Wine
* 1 tbsp. of Salt
* 1 tsp. of Black Pepper
1.) Place Boliche in a large Dutch oven or roasting pan.
2.) Add olive oil and brown the boliche on your stove thoroughly on all side (15min).
3.) Once boliche is brown add Onions, Green Pepper, and Garlic (7min).
4.) Once onions have become translucent add 16oz of water, beef broth, wine, salt, pepper, and bay leaves.
5.) Stir Occasionally until it comes to a boil.
6.) Cover Boliche and place in the oven at 350F for 3 hrs.
7.) Each hour turn the boliche onto another side.
8.) After 3hrs Remove Boliche from pan and let cool for 15min
9.) Slice with an electric/serrated knife and place pieces in a dish then pour the remaining gravy on top.
Signup To Get Many More
Delicious Italian Recipes For Free!